Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Therapy Ring A Round The Rosie

Well, today's therapy was different.

See, there's this thing.

This thing that, well, I just can't figure out any way to even begin to approach it.

He tried to bring me to it, but I just CAN'T DO IT.

Problem is, the consequences of NOT doing it, are . . .

Anyway. I've been trying a zillion different ways in my head to try to, but . . . there is NO PLACE I CAN EVEN BEGIN at with it.

Sooooo. It's a dilemma. He really did alot to try and help me approach it. But it's all stuff I had already thought of and I just CAN'T. It's like asking me to swim up a 100-foot wave of water, like near the end of Perfect Storm.

Fear is an understatement . . . try abject terror.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad your therapist has earned your trust and is trying to meet you part way or more. I hope that as you continue to work together that you will be able to open up.