Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Japanese Meiji Rich Straberry Bar

Okay, so I'm merrily reading the blogs I read in Bloglines, when I come across the newest Candy Addict blog posting. It's about a foreign candy, as they frequently do. Meiji is apparently Japan's biggest chocolate company. This bar doesn't seem to be chocolate though, or at least doesn't have a chocolate taste. Which is just fine considering what it IS!!

A Strawberry bar! And it contains 70% fresh strawberry pulp, yummmmm!!! The Candy Blog gave this bar their highest score, and their seal of approval - Candyaddict.com Awesomely Addictive Candy Award!

They said it REALLY tastes like juicy, sweet fresh strawberries! Sounds GREAT to me! This is definitely on my MUST list, now . . . . even if the color is a little scary, for a candy bar (since it contains so much strawberry, though, I'd hope most of the color was natural . . . )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Red is the color of love! And chocolate and love seem to go together.