Monday, June 25, 2007

This blog's content rated movie-style!

Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating



The funniest part, is the following:

This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:

* crap (2x) * death (1x)


I just about died laughing when I read that! See, I agree with the rating, given the intensity and rawness of some of the posts, the depth of exploration of issues of mental illness, mental health, and such that I do here (not often enough, as of late), the bareing of my struggle . . .

So, after thinking THAT, it was so hilarious to me to see what the rating was based on.

My blog has lessened in the type of stuff re: mental illness and my experiences with, and issues regarding, in the last year or so. I think, perhaps, that I have so many conflicting feelings about ***************, that I have been and felt . . . . restricted, constricted.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mental illness is not G material!

Dr. Deb said...

Mine is PG-13. "Drugs" and "Cutting" did mine in!

The Lone Beader® said...

Mine WAS rated G, until my July 3rd post. now it says I have mentioned death 4x, dead 3x, and heroin 2x. LOL! I WAS trying to keep my blog a family show... oh well... ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh man, the link did not seem to work. If you go to foxnews.com and above in the search engine for fox news type dolphin, you should get a link to the article about the rare dolphin that I beleive was spotted in Lousiana.

Anonymous said...

Sara, I am going to send you an email about a LDS blog. I think it is mostly G rated. Sometimes there are sensitive subjects discussed that fall under the PG area.

But I am so serious about telling you about it because I think it would be fun for you. I am there as well so you already have one friend. I think forums are a great way to get moral support. If you comment on a thread at a blog that is a little old and tell some deep or personal feelings, you may be ignored. That can happen at forums too. Forums do have the advantage though that they will list something in the order of the most recent comment so that brings the thread back to the top where people are more likely to comment on it.

Don't worry about being accepted. These are very nice people. They help me feel good about myself. It is an LDS Forum. I am not listing it here as I don't want everyone who may lurk here to know about it as we don't want any "trolls". I am sending the email shortly.

Dating said...

Interesting post!