Tuesday, June 19, 2007

You Scared Some of the Heck Right Out of Me!

Some recent funnies, from my daughter (the title of this post is the most recent; she just burst out with that 2 minutes ago when hubby startled her!)

DD: Ewww-wwww!

Me: What're you saying ewww-www about?

DD: Puberty!

(recently I had been discussing with hubby that sometime in the next couple of years, she may start puberty; I hope it's 4 or 5 years, but it could be sooner.)

DD: Ants don't have eyelids!

(She says it's because they can't shut them. She was watching Honey I Shrunk the Kids, and the big Ant.)

I'm still giggling inside, and grinning on the outside, from the title of this post; just SOME of the heck? What about the rest of it? Lol . . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was hoping you would give us an update on Emily. She has the coolest remarks!

annegb said...

Yeah, I'm going to remember to say that. Sara, I think you underestimate yourself.

Diane Rooney said...

Ahh that is just so funny! Also, thanks for all the comments on my blog. Good to "meet" you. And I'm certainly doing more fantasy related collections. Thanks again, Diane