Friday, November 02, 2007

Get Bent! - An Artist With a Bent Sense of Humour

I definitely love a good laugh, as well as have a silly side to my personality.

I discovered an artist some months ago who seems to incorporate those same things into his work. I asked him for permission to share a few of his photographs with you, and he granted it! He writes a blog by the name of "Bent Objects". Apparently he's also now submitting a book for publishing!

This first work, entitled "Aaarrrsh-mallows!", is my favorite of his most recent several, but only by a hair! Even if they ARE being forced to their "death"! Such a delicious way to go . . . .

His vignettes are clever, as well as ticklish to the funny bone! They touch a place inside me, that is carefree and full of delight; it's a joy when I see that another work has been posted! There's a hammer/nails one that really hits it right on the head . . .

I leave you with one that is a little . . . . twisted (hee!). It is entitled "Sometimes, Being Special Isn't So Special". Click post title to go to his blog for further "bent" perspectives!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to the site of the "Bent" stuff, and it is hilarious! I love the marshmallow one!

Stephen said...

Thanks for sharing that one.

Anonymous said...

I like the colors coloring.