Thursday, March 27, 2008

Inspired By Another Blog, Today - "Be Present, Be Here" Blog

Here is a brief partial quote from towards the end of the most recent post of this blog, to give you a taste of what inspired me, of what touched me, and of what runs completely to the heart of me and parts of what my experience in life are, at this time, at this place, at this being-ness, at this state . . . .

the push and pull of life can be exhausting and push me to places and thoughts and fears that i do not want to live inside let alone pass through. yet, i keep going. i begin to . . . . .

Please go HERE for the post & blog I am referring to. Again, the blog is entitled, Be Present, Be Here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara, I have so much respect for you and all the work that you have done these past couple years in therapy. Also, your being open on your blog touches so many. --Barb

Rossweisse said...

Thanks for sharing the link. Very cool indeed!