Wednesday, December 06, 2006

EEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

YIKES!~

Okay, so I'm in bed all day, sleeping cause I'm depressed and also the gabapentin makes me tired.

The doorbell rings, I send my daughter to get it. It's my bishop! So she lets him in, and comes back to get me, and I'm starting to get dressed, and she says loudly to him from down the hall, "She just has to get dressed!" I'm SO embarrassed!

Great, so my bishop is standing 12 feet away and knows I'm in a state of undress. GREAT. VERY embarrassing. Not so embarrassing tell you guys cause you guys are alot farther away than that!

Oh, and this man is the CEO of a company!!! Also, was standing there in my HORRIDLY MESSY livingroom, with views of my HORRIDLY MESSY kitchen and hallway, too.

I mean REALLY BAD.

And here he is, in his really nice suit, on his way home from work, in my house, which probably doesn't smell so great . . .

I did let him know that the judge decided I was obviously disabled and stuff. And that it'll be up to 60 days before I hear back on what money I get, if any. He said he wants me to keep him updated on that.

I am SO EMBARRASSED, though. What about the above incident in any aspect of it ISN'T completely embarrassing? He probably HEARD me getting dressed, too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara, this is the first I heard the news about the judge saying you are definately disabled. Did I miss something? I can understand feeling embarassed. If your Bishop knows anything about meds and side-effects etc, he should understand the situation. It is nice that your Bishop is following-up to find about the judge's decision.

Sarebear said...

I haven't done a formal post on it yet.

Thanks Barb. Actually he was stopping by to get some info on us about our Christmas.

He's a nice guy; I was really worried when they switched ward boundaries and I'd have to talk with a new bishop (well, actually just new to me; he's been bishop for a couple years now, so that's good). But he's really really nice.

Patient Anonymous said...

He's a Bishop! A Man of the Cloth (if I'm not mistaking you?) He should understand! I know that may not make you feel any better but religious leaders are supposed to be sympathetic.

*PA simultaneously pokes all religious leaders with big stick*

Hi! finally coming over to your place to post a comment!

*waves*

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the embarrassment--oh, the awkwardness! Remember that I understand how that goes =) But I agree, he sounds like a decent understanding guy.