Monday, August 21, 2006

I need a good joke.

Something to tell Dr. Mower tomorrow. I sometimes like to start the session off with a joke, but it's been awhile since I did it.

Besides that, if any of you like rubber stamping, scrapbooking, or making jewelry I have some stuff for sale on my stamping blog (yes, I've started a fourth blog . . . is there a Multiple-Blog disorder in the DSMV-IV? Or is that coming in V? hee hee) to help raise us some dough.

Make an offer on anything that you think is too $$$.

I have some more jewelry bits n' bobs that I decided didn't suit what I had thought I'd use em for, but they're perfectly fine, that I'll be putting up later. Obviously I need to post this notice over on my beading blog . . .

4 comments:

Sarebear said...

heee hee hahahahhaaa! Very funny. Nice "clean" joke too, since it involved a dishwasher . . . tee hee!

Bring on the jokes!

Anonymous said...

One of my family members loves this one.
A woman has never had a milk bath and her husband inquires as to whether a man who draws milk baths can prepare one for her. He asks the husband if he wants it pausterized. The husband says,"No, up to her neck should be high enough."

HP said...

I'm hopeless with jokes but I like the parrot one!

Sarebear said...

giggling madly!!! That is very funny, Barb. Pasteurized!

hee hee.