Thursday, July 06, 2006

Here's hoping I'm Daniel . . .

walking into the Lion's den, and that I come back out unscathed (yeah, right, lol!!)

Syd, I just got your email, THANK you. No time I have to go, but I'll reply later. Mebbe I can hold on to what you said while he's lambasting me or whatever.

Elizabeth, THANK you for your comments, they help.

Well . . . here we go.

EDITED: Woops, my appt. is at 10:30 am tomorrow morning. Hope I can find a ride. Lol! Whew, another day . . . . dunno if that's a good or a bad thing . . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara,
There are still those of us out here who would listen and try to hear. You can call me anytime.
ly,
cw

Sarebear said...

Thanks, CW. I know who you are, now. DOH!!!! For the life of me I knew I should know but my brain wasn't working. Lol . . .