Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I wish I could sleep.

Sleep problems suck.

But then, so do vacuums.

I'm in a WIERRRDDD mood.

Daughter gets to stay up WAY LATE and watch the Hulk (well, some scenes I won't let her watch, but she's been doing HULK SMASH since she saw we borrowed it). It's a special treat; she's still up and it's midnight!!!

Hulk Smash. There was some post awhile ago where I was in a manic mood and saying something/somebody looked like the love child of the Grinch and the Hulk. I'll have to search that out!

It's off to the ologist again in the morning. Too much stuff happened this last week, as well as I've been broaching the subject of deeply distressing matters lately, and I had NO time for that last yesterday.

I had a REALLY BAD week. For a variety of reasons/events.

My parents went up to Yellowstone, and I SO wished I coulda gone! I hadn't realized my other sister had gone with them. I thought it was just my parents and my older brother. I miss all my family, and have been trying to plan something where my daughter and I go stay down that way for a few days, so I can hang out. Cause I never get to anymore, it seems.

You guys up for it? I was thinking about my missing my sister working up in Yellowstone, and how far away she is, and then thinking, well, just as long seems to pass before I can get down to the Provo area to see my eldest sister (or would you prefer oldest? eEeeee!) I wanna do something about that (you guys can come sleep over up here sometime too.

Anyway, gas prices DO suck, though, and we've been so tight that every gallon of gas has been eked out. BUT call me and while the parents are off, I want to see if we can come down and stay. Email me all your phone #'s again too cause I lose them all the time. Pleassseeee!!!

I want some FUN.

Oh yeah, Ma, your ODE is coming, that I promised earlier this year, hee! I've just been having alot of stuff on my mind. Besides my hair. Maybe it's UNthinning it seemed really thick today . . .

Good afternoon, good evening, and good night! First person who has commented here before, to name that movie gets . . . . to be special!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

TURMAN SHOW

Sarebear said...

I'm gonna have to watch that now . . . .

I had a good session today. Two good ones in a row, I'm spoiled! Not that most sessions aren't good, but to illuminate some stuff about WHY my week has been so hard, and some of the surprising things this stuff has affected, it's really interesting to see how stuff tentacles psychologically into all sorts of areas that one wouldn't think it had anything to do with.

It also helps a SMIDGE be a bit less judgemental of myself, to realize there was ALOT of hurt and hard stuff that was behind certain behavior and th ings.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a great session. The man that I have feelings for has done a tough love kind of thing where I can only discuss with him readings about such things as ocd. He does not have mutual feelings towards me. I wrote a poem to lament the situation.

The man that I love put up a firewall.
He won't let me in, but my heart still feels the pull.
Well, maybe is should cease with all this hype.
I guess that I am just not his "type."
How I wish that he did not see me as a virus or spam.
I want to love him as best I can.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I thought I signed that one. It is not like I am hiding my identity due to my lame poem lol.

Sarebear said...

That's a GOOD poem, although I am sorry you are in such a situation. That really sucks. That he doesn't reciprocate, not the poem. I like the poem!!

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you liked my little ditty. I decided to change it a little.

The man that I love put up a firewall./ Although he won't let me in, my heart still feels a pull./ I wish he did not see me as a virus or spam./ Because I would like to love him as best I can./ Maybe I should consider a man who will let me through his firewall./ It's just that he is the best man that I can recall!

He is such a sweetheart. He gives McDonald's certificates to the homeless. He is constantly in the service to others either through doing Family History and voluntering in that capacity for others, being an excellent Home Teacher, and other volunteer opportunities. He really encourages people to work towards being healed of anything in their past that is holding them back and believes even those with terrible pasts can make out of their life what they like. Even if he does not have romantic interest towards me, I am so blessed for the hand of friendship he has extended.

Anonymous said...

Well, this is kind of silly. My computer was multiplying icons like crazy. I have had this happen before, but never so bad. I ran my adaware 6.0, which usually does the trick, but it was still doing it and my screen was filled and the more I tried to put in the recycle bin, the more they multiplied. Does this sound delusional lol? When I turned on the computer again later, it let me delete all the icons. The original Recycle bin kept moving around though so it was kind of like a mix between Where's Waldo and concentration to keep finding it to delete the icons. I went overboard and deleted every last icon except the Recycle bin. :)