Thursday, October 05, 2006

I'm Published!!

Click the title to go to the The Initiative, Newsletter of the Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance of Colorado Springs, CO.

They published, on page 10, my "Hey! Where's My Shoelaces?" post/essay from last year.

When I was contacted, in August I think, about this I was floored! Flattered too, of course.

I HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED! Neato! I hope it touches someone out there in Colorado, or someone on the web who runs across the newsletter.

If I've touched even one person (beyond the one already moved to publish it, Mr. Sakai), then I will be pleased as punch! A nice, slushy, banana and citrusy punch, like we had at my wedding!

Thank you Charles, for contacting me, and for seeing something good in what I wrote!

I'm gonna go to bed and dream some happy dreams now

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy news!!!!!!!

Dr. A said...

Congrats! Yay!

Sarebear said...

Thank you thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

All the feedback I've gotten from our readers has been positive! :-)

Charles M. Sakai
Editor, "Initiatives Newsletter"
DBSA Colorado Springs
www.dbsacoloradosprings.org

Sarebear said...

8^D

Thank you Charles! That means the world to me.