Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Have you ever cried tears of Pain and Joy?



  • Originally uploaded by ccarriconde.
    Actor Crush of the Day: Rob Lowe
    Emily Question or Quote of the Day: So THAT'S what causes a fart.

    Other than childbirth, which is beyond just about anything.

    I thought this picture captures the feeling nicely, as it looks as though the flower is crying, and yet it is so beautiful, it is joy.

    I cried tears of Joy and Pain today, at the same time. The tears were both, all in one, and yet more.

    The meaning and depth of feeling and awareness that I experienced in today's therapy session with Dr. Mower, is beyond my description, at least for the moment.

    The image of this crying flower, which it seems to me is weeping for the sheer joy of beauty, and the pain of indefinable sadness, speaks more for the experience I went through today, than anything else I could write.

    2 comments:

    LizzieDaisy said...

    I loved that.

    Anonymous said...

    Momsays . . . Hi, Sara! I love the "weeping for joy" flower.!" Love you too. Give Emily a hug will you?