Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The Dance of Anger

Actor Crush of the Day: Captain Kirk (the young, thin, ripped one)

My ologist lent me these tapes last week, and I listened to them twice, and returned them today. WOW was there alot of good stuff on there. I think EVERYONE should listen to them, because I think most everyone could learn something from it.

Click the post title to go to the author's website. I am not sure if it was the author herself reading the book on tape, but it really seemed to me that it was. She has a very soothing, calming, nurturing, safe voice. Which was very relaxing and calming for me.

I want to eventually purchase the tapes and book myself, as I think a periodic review of it would be a helpful reminder every now and then.

It may be targeted towards women, but apparently it has helped many men, as well, and there is discussion of some male perspective here and there, a little, but even the things targeted for women can apply to anyone of either sex, although they really rang true for my experience, as a woman.

This is a GREAT, and very helpful, book/tapes. Very empowering.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you can learn a lot of valuable tools from that series.