Friday, January 13, 2006

Woozy Suzy Screams In Sleep

Actor Crush of the Day: Hugh Jackman

Ugh. Haven't been sleeping too well lately. Plus, I've been screaming/yelling in my sleep, lately. At least three times last night, my husband says.

I somewhat remembered one of the dreams, one of the times I semi-woke up while screaming, and I should have noted it down then, probably. Another time my husband had to wake me up and tell me I was screaming. The other time did not wake me at all, and I'm not aware of it.

I had some of this going on last week, as well. I think possibly some recent stuff has triggered it, although I have the very vaguest sense of that.

Of course, I'm feeling VERY woozy, and rather PLEASANT in a meandering through the clouds, kinda way. It's how the Neurontin affected me when I was on a higher dose; I'm not sure why I feel this way right now, although I did have to take a double dose last night, having forgotten my mid-day dose. This has happened before, and NOT made me woozy. It's okay to do, especially when I need help sleeping, but the pdoc says that it will be better to have the three doses spread out over the day. But I'm not doubling occasionally when I forget a dose, without knowing from him that it's okay.

Eeeeee. I'm not sure I'm making much sense. I have VT's in a few minutes, only the second time in four months I will have seen my new VT's. The first time didn't go so well, I guess we'll see how this time goes! VT's being Visiting Teachers.

Hopefully I can BEAD later today, but I'm not sure how I'll be feeling.

I find it psychologically interesting, in a detached, clinical, intellectual way, about this recent resurgence of sleeping screams. It's a signal to me, of some kind, it FEELS like, when I consider it in a more personal way. Although I'm sorry to be disturbing my husband; it's more than just disturbing his sleep; it's probably unpleasant and worrisome to him that I am screaming, and having unpleasant experiences. Unnerving, perhaps, as well.

Sorry honey!

Just call me Woozy Suzy, today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not think that I ever scram in my sleep. Sometimes my mom makes a dream like she is a ghost. I try to wake her then and it usually turns out that she is trying to scare the ghost or monster off with her haunting sound.