Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I looked everywhere BUT at my ologist

Actor Crush of the Day: None of em mean a #$%#$#% thing. Well, make me one out of chocolate, and maybe I'll change my mind today. Chocolate covered nuts, how yummy. Er, peaches.

Left my ologist appointment today feeling worse than when I went in. It's ME, though. Stupid ole me. It was bound to happen sometime.

On another note, one of the only things I have to cheer me up is looking forward to some lovely half-price sale pendants arriving in the mail later this week. I'm going to create a silver chain necklace with amethyst and blue lace agate crescent moon faces dangling from it, and another with blue lace agate and rose quartz seashells dangling from it.

Thirdly, a triple strand anchor-chain sterling necklace, with all dangles being in clear quartz/rock crystal - longest tier having turtle, whale, and sea lion pendants alternating with seashells. Second tier having dolphin flanked by seashells. Third tier having just dangling seashells. A bit over the top, but people look for different and theme creations. Plus, the clearness of them helps bring it back from "too much/too many" things, design-wise. It looks good in my mind, anyway! It's the sterling anchor chain, between 3.5-4.5 or so millimeters, that is going to cost for this necklace. EEEEEEEEeeeeeee! I'll have a hard time parting with it, but it MUST be sold.

Maybe I'll put the dolphin on the bottom and the three animals on the middle strand, I don't know yet. Or maybe I'll pare down the necklace; won't know until I see how the pendants look together when they come!

I just love playing with rocks. I also, besides being interested in being a planetary geologist/astronomer or oceanographer, have a keen interest in geology and meteorology. I just love all those types of sciences.

I guess I've got the rocks to say just about anything. You should see my semi-precious bead stash. And the lovely amethyst necklace I made, for ME. It's sparkly!

Dang, I need a banana split. Yes, we have no bananas! Except I'm going bananas. Ooooo OOOO eeee eee. Best monkey impression I can do, sorry folks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry that it was not a great appointment for you. I am glad that you are upbeat though. Speaking of I got no bananas, have you seen the original version of the movie Sabrina with Audrey Hepburn. It is pretty good as far as romantic movies go. Oh, that song is in it lest you think that I say things completely out of the blue. :)