Saturday, January 07, 2006

Manic Monday 2 Days Early

I suppose it's about @#$@#$ time! Yeeeehaaaa. I feel like I could drive a whole herd of cattle home right about now.

I feel kinda tipsy, at least as I imagine tipsy to be. High as a kite and going uuuuupppppPPPPPppppp and Awaaaayyyyyy.

Although, I could be mixed. Cause life still sucks. Well, the facts of my life, and lack of a life, suck, but that's how it would be no matter how high I am. It doesn't particularly mean much or matter at the moment anyhoo.

Oh, Scott, and YOU don't suck. Just so's you know.

Vacuums do, though, @#$@# it. Or they should. Ours sucks @#$@#$.

And @#$#$ for good measure.

I feel like I'm The Flash(ette) (and no, not a Flash-ER, that's the Flash, as in, speedy super-hero(ine). I wish I was, I could zip around and get everything done. But everything doesn't matter either, anyway.

You ever see that Mythbusters episode, where they attach like 3600 baloons, to a kid in a sling, and she floats a bit off the ground? Well, I'm like that right now, except without the counterweight and safety measures to keep the child from floating away (they did it in a hanger, too, just in case so she couldn't fly away).

"Let's Go Fly A Kite" is going through my head, and I'm the kite, so high up there you can't hardly see me. WHhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Anyway. Tipsy feeling. Kinda doot-de-doo, what the hell, everything is gay and fun. Gay as in HAPPY. Now "C'mon Get Happy" by the Partridge Family is in my head.

Oh, the HORROR! The absolute, giggling horror of it all. Must . . . get . . . . that . . . out of my head!

Whew. Now I've got the music to Thomas the Tank Engine videos in my head. (Thanks, Beck!)

Never thought I'd be grateful for THAT music.

Well, I'd better sign off before I embarass myself further. Or is that embar#$% myself further? @#$#@$, I can say ASS. So there. @$$. Hee. Now THAT's real cartoon swearing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have heard Carrie Fisher(hope I spelled that right) talk about her manic episodes. She said that she calls her friends up when she is in such a state. I think she refers to herself by a different name and says something like ---is in town. She said that her friends are glad as that side of her is so much fun.

Sarebear said...

Yeah, I can definitely relate to that.

Anonymous said...

My children loved my manic states. We'd go shopping, everyone gets new toys, out to eat, everyone gets happy meals!

Everything's fabulous!

I've thought it would be lovely to live in a permahypomanic state. Not too high, no psychosis, some impulse control, lots of energy and positive feelings!

...We'll make you happpy....