Friday, January 06, 2006

Well, THAT was a rousing success.

Actor Crush of the Day:

#@$%#$% it. Stupid, you say? I've got a whole LIFETIME of stupid. Cut my teeth on it. I live, eat, and breathe STUPID.

It just so happened there were no new posts, at least none of interest to me, on the day in which I was going to @#$@# up a storm in my comments. And, hope that others might join me, to make me feel a little bit less alone, and a little bit less stupid.

Thanks Tea and Barb, three cheers to us @#$@#$ women!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

(*&@^&$^%(&@^*$^%(@^&%($#^

Sarebear said...

Thank you for being so @#$@#$ kind to me! Have a really @#$#$ great day.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know I'm have some &*%^&$%^&$ problems with my blog, they should be resolved within a few &^*&%^& days. I'm still here and will be here whenever the server decides I still %$#^*% exist.

PS--I think this was a &*^%)&$ grass roots movement. If we continue to celebrate it throughout the year, then we can see it expand with (*&%^&$## time!

Sarebear said...

@#$@# cool! About the continuing this @#$@# idea through the year. Not about the @#$@#$@ problems with the @#$@#$@ blog host.

Anonymous said...

I have been off line for a few days.

Three cheers for us women!!!!!