Thursday, January 05, 2006

I declare today Cartoon Swearing day, #^$% it!

Actor Crush of the Day: Matthew Fox, still! Cause @#%$, he's @#$%%^& hot!

Cause Tea (what's the Ascii number for the a with the thingie over it?) had a good idea last night and helped me feel better by @#$@ and #%$^$%^ and even @#$#@#$, shocking though it was.

I hope every commenter today on here @#$@#$ the @#$@#@ out of @#$@.

And that my readers take the spirit of #$%#$% wherever they may blog and comment today, for the love of @#$@#$@.

So @#$@#@ off and spread the ?@#$@ joy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooo-%$@#*^&-hooo!

Sarebear said...

#$%#$% and @$#@#$@# to @#$#. With much @#$#@ and @#$#, @#$# it. Teehee!

happy #$%$% new year. Very silly. I run the risk of people marginalizing me because they think I'm TOO silly, but perhaps it's a desperate manicness in my darkness. #$%$%, I don't need to explain myself.

Anonymous said...

*****% !!? Oh, I wasn't cussing or anything--Really :)

Sarebear said...

Nope! You can still @#$@# up a @#$@#ing good time, @#$@#$ it all to @#$@#. Hee!